WTS/WTT tricams, sling, dogbones, biners and hex- Prices dropped

Here's the sympathy story: I am a poor high school boarding student because I can't get a job because I'm only home about 4 months out of the year. I have a little bit more gear than I use and I gotta pay for gas so I'm selling aforementioned gear.
I'm also open to trades. im looking for: lightweight (31g or less) silver wiregates, 2.5 tricam, Mammut Alpine smart for larger ropes (obviously i would pay in addition to gear), Rock Exotica Soloist (same deal as the alpine smart)

Shipping is not included, split the Paypal fees, or local pickup in Durango. shipping might take a while because it's difficult for me to get to the post office.

Now for the goodies:
The whole lot:
all of it

6 biners: 3 wiregates $3.50 ea, 2 bent gates $3 ea, and one old REI D $2 or $15 for all of em
all used not abused, the 2 bent gates and the neutrinos have much less use.
L to R, Top to Bottom
Red BD neutrino, blue BD hotwire, blue BD neutrino
2x Omega bent gates from their quickdraws

Dogbones:
5 omega pacific, 1 camp. the OP ones don't have a rubber keeper because that end is sewn tight enough to keep the biner in place. $3.50 for all of them, or $0.75 apiece. if you buy something else i'll throw 3 in for a buck
5x OP dogbones, 1 CAMP

Sling:
see first picture or Pro picture
Bluewater shoulder sling, Rated to 32Kn. it's been used once or twice and racked less than 15 times. stored out of light, heat, chemicals etc. It's good for knob tie offs or extending over an edge because it has more surface area. $3.50

Pro:
#10 BD hex, Brown (#1.5) tricam
Red Tricam sold

#10 BD hex slung with tech cord, used not abused $3
Brown Tricam placed once or twice, rarely racked. $7

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags