MLD Spirit 28 XL (New), Marmot Precip Pants XL, Ursack S29, Brooks Range UL Solo Tarp, Stuff Sacks/ Compression Sacks

1) New- Never Used
I bought this quilt last year when I thought I was going to be moving to the wet and rainy Pacific Northwest, but that never happened. Job fell through. Meanwhile I've just been using my MB # 3 for 30 degree plus overnights. This thing has done nothing but sit in a closet.
I did cut the attached foot plug off of the quilt within 15 minutes of unpacking it. When I tried to put it in a stuffsack to check the right size, I couldn't stand it...was like a hangnail or something. Oh well, doesn't effect the quilt and is included.
I'll take $210 for it shipped USPS First Class w/tracking. Add $6 if you want Priority.

2) Marmot Precip Pants Full Zip XL. Used on about 3 rainy days. Perfect condition. In the pic the pants look faded at the ankles, but they're not, it's just the way the photo turned out. $55 shipped First Class w/tracking. Add $3 for Priority.

3) Ursack S29 All White with Aluminum Liner. Brand New. Bought this in 2014, so it's not the latest Grizzly approved version. I don't want to sell the bag and liner separate. $85 shipped USPS First Class w/tracking. That's 20% off of the new price with shipping, which is now $106.13. Add $6 for Priority.

4) Brooks Range Mountaineering Ultralight Solo Tarp 5' X 8' weighs 6.1 oz. Set up in back yard a couple of times, so it's essentially new. One of the tieouts is under the tarp in the pic, but it has 16 tieouts and one top center slot to allow for a center pull (military poncho Vietnam style pitch). Would be great as an emergency tarp or as an extra to have around camp. Would also work with a waterproof bivy or a ZPacks Splash Bivy. $50 shipped First Class w/tracking. Add $3 for Priority.

5) S2S Ultra-Sil Compression Sack Size XS (6 liter )New. $20 shipped. That's 26% off new price. Add $3 for Priority

6) S2S Ultra-Sil Compression Sack Size S. Used maybe 10 times. Perfect condition. $20 shipped. That's 1/3 off new. Add $3 for Prioority.

7) HMG CF11 Stuff Sack Jumbo (14" X 17") New. $29 shipped. That's 22% off new price. Add $3 for Priority. No Pic