FS: BearPaw Wilderness Designs Pyranet 2 (with upgrades)

Up for sale is a extremely lightly used BearPaw Wilderness Designs PyraNet 2 with upgrades done by BearPaw himself. This PyraNet 2 weighs approximately 688 grams (including corner guy lines). The included stuff sack weighs 14 grams. Total packed weight on my scale is 702 grams.

The reason I am selling this PyraNet 2 is because I'm going to switch from using my Duomid + PyraNet 2 to just my Duomid and a bug bivy. As I stated previously, this PyraNet 2 is extremely lightly used with no visible wear/tears. It was used exactly 2 times on the Four Pass Loop in the Maroon Bell wilderness and once in Estes Park near Andrew's Glacier. Every time I used a groundsheet to protect it. Below is a snapshot of the transaction from BearPaw with the listed upgrades. This is the extended length PyraNet 2 with 10" Silnylon sides. It also has strips of seam seal inside the floor to prevent pad/bag slip.Included with this purchase:
1 x BearPaw Wilderness Designs PyraNet 2 w/ corner guy lines
1 x Lightweight black stuff sack

While this is my first time selling on BackpackingLight, it isn't my first time selling equipment. I have (177) 100% positive feedback score on the widely used auction site. PM me if you want to review my username/transaction history on there.

I will ship at a calculated rate using the online price at USPS.com. We will work together to determine the actual shipping charge. As you can see I paid $165.00 before taxes/shipping. I am asking $145 (12% off) + shipping for it. If you'd like to pick it up local, obviously no shipping charge.

Paypal gift or add 3% to total cost.

PM if interested to start the conversation.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags