FS: Scarpa Phantom Guide 45.5, Rebel Pro GTX 42, Women's Kailash 38, La Sportiva shoes, Arcteryx pack, RAB neoshell jacket, Sterling 60M rope, and more

Trying to clean up the clutter. Anything can be picked up in Boulder with cash. Otherwise, Paypal only.

Shipping is at cost. Buy a bunch of stuff and I'll ship for free.

I can definitely be persuaded to make trades. I am looking for:
  • Grivel G20 or Petzl Lynx
  • Cassin X-Dream picks
  • Petzl Vasak or Grivel G12 crampons
  • Blue Ice Boa ice tool umbilicals
  • #2 RP stopper
  • #4 Wild Country rock

Scarpa Phantom Guide size 45.5 (11.5) - $310
Scarpa Phantom Guides for sale, and only because I picked up a brand new pair in the exact same size. I covered all the outer seams and the front of the toe with Seamgrip to prolong the boots' lives and it's working great. The outer itself is in excellent shape but 80% of the seamgrip has worn off which gives it a "rough" look. Keep in mind the wear is to the seamgrip, not the boot. Inside, the zippers and pull loop are in perfect functional condition and the zipper has been routinely maintained with the silicone lubricant included with the boot.

Message me for pics - I can email them to you.

Arcteryx Blade 30 Travel Backpack - $139
Got it as a gift, used it for 2 weekend trips, and it’s been sitting in my closet since which is a quite a shame. Holds a 15” laptop and weekend worth of clothes. Goes for $200 everywhere online. It’s in perfect shape, can’t find a mark or a scuff anywhere.

Assorted accessories

• BD Laser picks – lightly used (4-5 days?) and sharpened once - $69 for both
  • BD 16cm Turbo screw – like new, factory sharp - $23
  • Two 10cm BD Express screws - $35 each or $60 for both
  • Snargs – Pound in ice protection. Good bail pieces for alpine. $12 for both
  • Metolius BRD belay device - $5
  • Yates standard screamer - Carried, but never weighted. Perfect structural condition - $10

La Sportiva Scorpion Size 12/45.5 - $30
Inexpensive shoe. Good for a backup or a comfy all day, flat-toed trad shoe. I normally wear an 11.5 sneaker and 43.5 in Sportiva shoes. I exclusively wore these with a sock for comfort and warmth on alpine objectives. Fairly stiff, decent edging. Cheap. Not much else to say.

Sterling 60M 9.8mm rope - $55
Well used 60M Sterling rope but not ready for retirement yet, so it’s up for sale. It’s about 3 years old. It’s a bit dirty (pictures look cleaner than real life) and has some fuzz spots here and there, but certainly no core showing. It would be a great cord after a wash or it would be a great TR beater, haul line, etc. I’m not 100% sure of the exact model, but I believe it’s the Evolution. It’s is definitely a Sterling 9.8 though. I can include the Metolius rope bag for an additional $15.

Scarpa Rebel Pro GTX Size 42 - $299
Brand new, never worn. Get your feet in the Ueli Steck carbon fiber hotness. Maybe you can speed solo the Eiger with these. I wish they fit my feet. MSRP on these is over $500.

Scarpa Kailash GTX Women's Boot, size 38 - $99

Purchased these for the fiancee but they don't fit her and unfortunately I didn't buy them from REI. They are brand new, unworn. US 7, 38 European sizing. Gore-tex lined. Top quality hiking boot with an MSRP of over $200 - selling for over 50% off.

Rab Stretch Neoshell Jacket, Men’s Large - $165
Lightly used shell, ultra breathable Neoshell material (better than anything by GoreTex). Softshell breathability with hardshell protection. Legendary UK design. Only selling because I have way too many jackets. Great sleeve length as well – no exposed wrists when swinging an ice axe overhead. Light abrasion to the stomach area from some mixed climbing but otherwise in excellent shape. Great ice climbing, ski touring, or winter shell.

Mountain Hardwear Hooded “DriClime” jacket - $45
This is a very interesting, discontinued jacket – I’m not sure of the exact model name. It’s a woven ripsop exterior with a microfiber lining. Extremely similar to a Marmot Driclime jacket, but with a hood, better pockets, and slightly more durable. Great for bringing on long multipitch routes. It’s a perfect Red Rocks jacket as long as you’re not climbing Epinephrine (but no jacket will withstand that abuse). It has two zippered pockets and full length pit zips. It stuffs into its own pocket as well. This jacket is in excellent shape with no tears or scuffs or any damage that I can find. The photo color is a bit misleading, it’s grey with a hint of green tint.