PIF: Aim Stretch Jacket, Men's Large (slim fit)

Pay it forward:

I bought this Aim jacket on impulse and it really doesn't fit me. It is a men's large and pretty much conforms to that as far as shoulder width, arms, and back length, but alas, it is a trim fit in the belly and I am *not*. It is much like a light soft shell, but it had no DWR. It is 63% nylon, 23% polyester and 14% spandex. It has a full front zipper and zippered hand pockets, mesh pit vents and mesh vents down the arms (the back areas shown in the photos). The style reminds me a lot of Craft brand running and cross-country ski gear. It appears that Aim is a defunct apparel manufacturer in Vancouver, Canada; I wasn't able to find any further information. Construction and materials are top notch and it's in like new condition. Measurments are: 21" across the armpits at the bottom of the vents, 26" from the base of the collar to the tail, and 34" from the center of the collar to the cuff. Weight is 13.2oz. Shipping would be one pound rate Priority Mail, so $6 would cover a Flat Rate Padded Envelope to anywhere in the US.

Please follow the PIF protocols AND be a BPL member:

1. The item offered is free but you must pay shipping.
2. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (must be worth the cost of shipping).
3. Your "Pay it Forward" offer must come with the same terms as this one.
4. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also post their own "Pay it Forward" item.
5. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also require the next buyer to post their own "Pay it Forward" item (copy and paste these rules into your PIF post).

Detail

Tags