ZPacks Cuben Tarp, Chaco's & GoLite Tumalo Rain Jacket

Ok, so I have a few things I need to sell... Not because I want to, but because I want other things, and these things don't get used much by me...

All items have been stored in a smoke free home, clean. There are no smells, rips or tears, stains, or other things that are gross on the items... that I can tell. The items will be shipped via USPS as soon as I receive payment, and can then make it to the PO to drop it off. I am requesting PayPal "Gift" option for payment, if you choose to go the "Payment" option, please include an additional 3% to cover the fees.

If you are interested in an item, please post the item you're interested in below (to keep things in order) and then send me a PM. I will send you the link to my PayPal address in a PM. If you respond, and then I don't hear anything from you for 24 hours, I will move on to the next person.

So, to start with is my custom 6.5 x 10 ZPacks cuber fiber flat tarp. I bought this new in December 2012. I have used it since a few times, but my Hexamid Solo Plus tarp is my go-to set-up, so this tarp just sits in my closet. You can check out my post on my blog about this tarp for more info:

6.5 x 10 ZPacks cuben fiber tarp

The tarp is still in great condition, and does include a few tie outs that I added on (which I got from ZPacks at the same time as the tarp). It also includes the original stuff sack, as well as some ZLine that also came with the tarp. I paid $240 for the tarp (being custom sized, I had to add the 8.5 x 8.5 tarp, and the additional ties outs to the cart to get the price) and would like to get $200 for it now. (And no, the rain kilt is not included.) Total weight: 6.3 oz

Next is a size XL GoLite Tumalo jacket that I got a few years ago from GoLite. This is a 2.5L Pertex Storm jacket. It includes pit zips, zippered hand pockets, hood with adjustments, waist hem cinch, a 2 way front zip with velcro storm flap and elastic wrist cuffs. I believe I paid around $100 for the jacket new (was normally $150 but it was on sale) and would like to get $60 now. It has been carried about 5 or 6 days but only used 1 or 2, and in snow at that. It has been hanging in my closet since. No stains, smells, rips, tears, etc... Weight: 10.9 oz

Next up is a pair of all black Chacos Z1 Unaweep in a size 12 (Mens). I bought these a few years ago and didn't know better... I ordered my normal size, and when they showed up they were a little big. I didn't want to go through the process of returning them though, so wore them a few times, but then realized that they were just too long for me. They have been in my closet every since. Just this morning I washed some of the dirt off of them, but other than this, they are in great shape. I never even got them broke in... I paid just over $100 for them with shipping from BentGate at the time, but realize that these are not quite that expensive today... So, considering the cost of me shipping them now, I would like to get $35 for this pair.

I need to get some more things out of my closet too... but I am having a hard time parting with things... so I may update this post later with more items... I dunno though...