GoLite, Chaco, ZPacks, MLD & Patagonia

Ok, so I have a few things I need to sell... Not because I want to, but because I want other things, and these things don't get used much by me...

All items have been stored in a smoke free home, clean. There are no smells, rips or tears (except for the MLD Bug Bivy, see below), stains, or other things that are gross on the items... that I can tell. The items will be shipped via USPS as soon as I receive payment, and can then make it to the PO to drop it off. I am requesting PayPal "Gift" option for payment, if you choose to go the "Payment" option, please include an additional 3% to cover the fees.

If you are interested in an item, please post the item you're interested in below (to keep things in order) and then send me a PM. I will send you the link to my PayPal address in a PM. If you respond, and then I don't hear anything from you for 24 hours, I will move on to the next person.

So, to start with, I have an MLD Bug Bivy. I bought this item about 2 years ago in "used" condition on WhiteBlaze. The original owner used it one night, then realized he was a little too tall for it. I received it and couldn't tell it had even been used. It has a green sil floor. However, now there is a small hole in the floor from when a buddy used it which I have not repaired (photo below). Other than this, the bivy is still in great shape. The zipper works as it should, and there are no holes in the mesh. The bivy ships with the bivy itself, the matching sil stuff sack, some shock cord and some ZLine too. Would like $75 shipped. Total weight: 7.3 oz

And here is the hole I mentioned in the floor of the bivy:

Next up is my custom 6.5 x 10 ZPacks cuber fiber flat tarp. I bought this new in December 2012. I have used it since a few times, but my Hexamid Solo Plus tarp is my go-to set-up, so this tarp just sits in my closet. You can check out my post on my blog about this tarp for more info:

6.5 x 10 ZPacks cuben fiber tarp

The tarp is still in great condition, and does include a few tie outs that I added on (which I got from ZPacks at the same time as the tarp). It also includes the original stuff sack, as well as some ZLine that also came with the tarp. I paid $240 for the tarp (being custom sized, I had to add the 8.5 x 8.5 tarp, and the additional ties outs to the cart to get the price) and would like to get $200 for it now. (And no, the rain kilt is not included.) Total weight: 6.3 oz

Next is a size XL GoLite Tumalo jacket that I got a few years ago from GoLite. This is a 2.5L Pertex Storm jacket. It includes pit zips, zippered hand pockets, hood with adjustments, waist hem cinch, a 2 way front zip with velcro storm flap and elastic wrist cuffs. I believe I paid around $100 for the jacket new (was normally $150 but it was on sale) and would like to get $60 now. It has been carried about 5 or 6 days but only used 1 or 2, and in snow at that. It has been hanging in my closet since. No stains, smells, rips, tears, etc... Weight: 10.9 oz

Next is a size XL, 2012 version Patagonia Houdini in red! I picked this a couple of years ago new at REI as they were being closed out, however, I still find myself reaching for my NF Verto wind jacket instead. With all the hype here about these jackets (and particularly the 2012 or before models) I had to try one. I realize now though, it is time to let it go. It has been used several times on the trail, but is still in great condition. I did cut the cord lockout of the waist cinch and just tied the shock cord together, but other than this, there is no rips, stains, smells, etc... on the jacket. I would like to get $40 for the Houdini. Total weight: 4.4 oz

This image shows where I cut the cord lock out of the waist cinch:

Next up is a pair of all black Chacos Z1 Unaweep in a size 12 (Mens). I bought these a few years ago and didn't know better... I ordered my normal size, and when they showed up they were a little big. I didn't want to go through the process of returning them though, so wore them a few times, but then realized that they were just too long for me. They have been in my closet every since. Just this morning I washed some of the dirt off of them, but other than this, they are in great shape. I never even got them broke in... I paid just over $100 for them with shipping from BentGate at the time, but realize that these are not quite that expensive today... So, considering the cost of me shipping them now, I would like to get $35 for this pair.

I need to get some more things out of my closet too... but I am having a hard time parting with things... so I may update this post later with more items... I dunno though... :)