FOR SALE: Two Old School Golite Trek Packs.

These have been sitting in my gear closet for 12 years, completely unused except for one three day trip of about 25 miles. Both are Golite Trek packs. Full Dyneema grid-stop and mesh. Massive 4500 PLUS cubic inches (3950 cu in. with a 700 cu inch extension collar). I really think they are more like 5000 plus based on my experience with them. They will hold a TON of winter gear in total comfort and only weigh 2 lbs (large torso). The red one is a size large torso (17.5"--21.5"), the blue one is a size small torso (15.5"--17.5"). These packs, along with the Breeze and Gust packs were the original foundation of the Golite pack line...back when Golite was actually in the business of making ultralight gear. The packs are in absolutely pristine condition and still have that new pack smell. You will not find a better set of these anywhere. Prices are firm. If they don't sell here, it won't break my heart. I'll just throw them up on Ebay and make twice as much. I thought i'd post them here on BPL first, to give people who will appreciate these packs a first crack at them. Remember, there won't be any more of these babies ever again, so this might be your last chance to snag a mint Dyneema Golite with actual mesh pockets!

$130.00 each pack, plus 4% Paypal fees, shipped cont. US. Buyers outside the Cont. US, I can ship for actual shipping, just contact me and we can work out the details. If you buy both packs, the price is $240.00 plus 4% Paypal fees shipped cont. US. Same deal for overseas buyers wanting both packs, plus actual shipping.

Contact me via BPL PM or at [email protected]

Note: Pics pulled off the net because my camera died yesterday. Will get actual pics up in a day or so.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags