House burned down, need to replace everything

I've accumulated quite a bit of good gear over the years. Lost everything in the blink of an eye.

I have found myself going on more on more winter campouts recently and have been using borrowed gear. And have frozen my butt off.

Here are the basics I need for now.

Wide rectangular bag. Something that will unzip and become a blanket (because, well, I also need a blanket and thought I'd kill two birds). Something around 36" x 80"

I had a Campmor rectangular down bag and really really miss it. I just missed 2 that sold on eBay from campmor returns (I can't believe they took em back as they haven't been sold there for about 10 years). Anyway, I would like the same bag or something very similar.

I would also consider something along the lines of a thermarest type quilt that attaches to a pad. My favorite cold weather setup was a Big Agnes system and have come to like that type of system. But I could theoretically use any rectangular bag with something along the lines of the Feathered Friends pad sleeve adapter.

Stove

I had an older version of an optimus crux and would love to find another, the older style had 3 straight pot supports and was all metal. I still have a few larger heat exchanger pots that I had left in a friends basement where the heat exchanger fins were cut out to accommodate the older crux stove.

Here is a pic of what I am talking about. It's the one on the right.
A remote canister stand. I believe the one I had was made by Brunton or Markill. It looked similar to this.
Not picky about cookware, something a tad wider and a tad taller than an MSR Titan Kettle would be best. Something that can house a large 8oz\220gram canister along with a stove. Would prefer stainless steel over aluminum. The closest thing I have found was the Solo 900 pot. Anyone know of something similar?

Will also need some wearables. Insulation, base and shell, size L usually (43ish chest). I got out of the blazing inferno with a pair of pants on and my dog. And although he does keep me warm, wearing him would cause PETA to bang on my door.

Tent

I have one tent left, thankfully I had lent it out before the fire. It's an old Walrus Velo. Had a Walrus Trekker tarp with inner mesh tent that I lost along with a semi custom Eureka Back Country 2 that I scored from a Eureka rep about 10 years back. Would love something along the lines of the Trekker again.

Other knick knacks like a headlamp or lantern would be nice as well.

Thanks in advance!