FS Quilts, pads, puffy, merino, shoes

The closet purge is going deeper......this one kind of hurts but I need to do it anyway. I'm simplifying, culling, honing.

All prices include shipping to US; will consider my international brethren if you help pay shipping costs.
Non-smoking but dog-hair-filled home. The remnants of CharlieDog come at no extra charge.
Everything stored hanging fluffed, folded, or partially inflated (depending on item, of course...).

First up is my BELOVED EE Revelation ~ 20*, regular length, wide. 10d inner, 15d outer. Started as a 30* with overstuff, then I sent it back to Tim for more down. This has kept me warm well into the upper teens and I'm a relatively cold sleeper. About 21-23 oz on my scale (it really does a crappy job of weighing something like a quilt) this is the version with moveable down (which is very helpful by the way, when you don't need that much warmth on top of you). I also sewed on some flap clips for an attachment system but ended up not using it. So I no longer have the straps, just the sewn in clips (it would be VERY easy to make your own straps). Storage bag included. $225
Next up is a GoLite 1+ season down regular quilt. Rated to 40 I believe, but I've comfortably taken it into the 30s with a puffy. I really like this quilt, I just want something that opens all the way for a warmer weather quilt. Cotton storage bag included. $110

Next up is my Awesomely Orange Patagonia Nano Puff. Men's M. Always hung in closet, never packed in a pack (used as a layer for hike commuting last winter). I really like this piece for layering, but i just have too many insulating pieces and now that I live in Austin I just can't justify keeping it around. $50. SOLD
Icebreaker 260 merino zip neck top, Men's L. Purchased from another member here last season and just never wore it. Now it's too hot here... $30

REI unknown fleece heavyweight top. Women's L. Has the outer face of an R1 and a grid fleece inside, but the waffles are pretty flat. This sucker is WARM. $20

Thermarest Original ultralight self-inflatable 3/4 pad. Probably 10 years old but stored inflated and under the bed. I have NO idea of the weight of this thing (my scale is still in Chicago....). $20

The Innov-8 Roclite 282 size men's 42 are still available...