FS: Alpacka Denali Llama, Carbon Werner Shuna, Sweet Protection Strutter

Been off the forums for a while and couldn't log into my old account for some reason, I can link you to old listings if you'd like. Hiking the Appalachian Trail in April and I'll be unloading some extra gear for extra cash. First up is my pack rafting gear. I can add pictures if there's enough interest or email them to you directly. Either way. PM system is pretty whack, feel free to email me directly at steviexvx AT gmail DOT com.

Alpacka Denali Llama with Whitewater Spray Deck, yellow - $900 shipped
Picked this up in June of 2014 before spending my summer in the Adirondacks, and due to low water levels and lack of free time, I didn't get to use this as much as I wanted. Has maybe 10 miles of actual river/lake use, and won't have the chance to use it again for a long time. No punctures or wear at all on the tube and deck. Some scuffs/general wear on the floor, as well as one small puncture from snagging a rock. About the diameter of a pencil eraser and patched via Alpacka's instructions. Doesn't affect the boat at all. Comes with all original extras and spray skirt that's never been used. Retail is $1145. Shipping this thing is going to be expensive, so hoping to do $900 shipped.

Werner Shuna 2-piece Carbon Paddle - $200 shipped
Picked this up June of 2014 as well, used the same amount as the raft. Great condition, general wear on the blades, scratches etc. Paid $350, hoping to do $200 shipped.

Sweet Protection Strutter, black size M/L - $140 shipped
This is brand new/never used. Comes with original storage bag. Retails at $199.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags