FS: Enlightened equipment enigma 40F reg/wide

Selling an enlightened equipment quilt rated at 40 (regular/wide) in the regular 750 fill down (see EE website for details) with original straps, storage bag. Bought for $225 ready to ship and ask $185 including COMUS shipping. Gently used for five nights with clean (dedicated) sleep base layers/ sleeping socks. Nothing wrong and I also use an EE 20F version in long. I just need the long style bag - just thought I could get away with a regular length quilt for summer as to secure a ready to ship quilt but NO. Will get a similar EE quilt in "long".

Specifics:

1. 750 regular down fill is NOT the more expensive waterproof down. One night the bag got a little damp (never for chilly btw) but the dark colors absorbed the sun for relatively quick drying the next AM. Still I recommend not getting this (or any other down) wet as it takes some care to dry it (then again the longitudinal baffles are easy to work with).

This quilt is best used in dry desert conditions IMHO

2. A couple down feathers tried working their way out like other down bags/garments, but I found it easy to pull the feather back in (estimating the location) due to the thin fabric - more so than other down I've owned. Think it's negligible but still nice not to lose feathers IMHO.

Pics:

Feel free to PM me or contact via thread.