The closet purge! MLD ZPACKS GOOSEFEET and more

So I think i have realized getting my base weight down 2 lbs isn't worth hundreds of dollars.

FOR SALE

MLD trailstar
silnylon olive brown. Approximately 15 nights on it, excellent condition

165 plus whatever shipping is

Thermarest neoair xlite regular
This was the display model at rei. Personally have not used this once

70 plus whatever shipping is

Marmot trestles 0
good synthetic car camping bag, 15 compression cycles approx

60 plus whatever shipping is

SMD flight 40 pack small waist normal torso
Brand new, walked around with it once, just realized there is nothing wrong with my AC 60

165 plus whatever shipping is

Zpacks hexamid solo plus tarp (olive drab) w/pole w/beak w/ groundsheet poncho

This setup is really cool but I realize there is nothing wrong with my duo mid polycro rain jacket setup
They are all brand new set up once in my backyard, coverage is great btw

They cost me 280/28/155 respectively so take 10 off each and I would prefer to sell together.

Goose feet gear socks and covers (100% overfill) fits my size 11 feet with wool socks well.

Got these a year ago and I just don't use them enough and I realize there is nothing wrong with fleece socks.

socks 45 plus whatever shipping is. covers- 35 plus whatever shipping is

Gossamer gear airbeam pad GVP edition

This pad is great when coupled with the 1/8 thin light. Which I can sell with for plus 15 dollars

Brand new tested once.

65 plus whatever shipping is.

REI Arete 2
Got this last winter and just never use it now that I have the duo mid. Has been used for around 12 nights though.
Not ultralight I realize but consider this an ultralight price of 180 dollars plus whatever shipping is.

Thanks for looking and helping me actually be minimalist and not feeling guilty for returning some of these products.