FS: Trad Climbing Gear - Some Used, Some New, All Good!

Greetings MP Members. I've decided to part ways with some of climbing gear. I'm not climbing as much as I used to and there is no sense hanging on to more than I need. Better that it get used by you!

I'll cover shipping (w/ tracking numbers) on any purchases totaling $35.00 or more. Otherwise, we'll work out something reasonable. Payment can be PayPal (preferably sent as a "friends & family gift" to avoid fees), money orders or cash if you want to meet-up in the Portland, OR area. I'll certainly consider offers on things, but would first like to see how things go for a week or so.

All of this stuff is in good to great, solid, useable condition. I can send additional photos. Just let me know what you need. Here's the goods:

WC #1 Friend: like-new condition, placed perhaps 2 times, no falls_____$30.00

WC #2.5 Friend: great shape, no falls. Freshly reslung w/ Dyneema by Mountain Tools in Oct 2014 and has not been placed or even racked since. Sling color matches the equivalent BD Camalot size (#1)_______$30.00

BD Camalots #1 & #2: good condition, buttery smooth trigger action and never taken a leader fall_________$25.00 each

Any two cams for $50.00 shipped. $90.00 for all four shipped.

Friends & Camalots

WC Rocks #1-#10: Full set w/ free racking 'biner. Great condition. All swages perfect and not one broken strand of wire in the whole lot. Larger sizes have black heat-shrink tubing over swages to fix the original tubing that started wearing out. Though not needed just yet, I'd be happy to apply the same treatment to the smaller sizes if you'd like. New Rocks are ridiculously expensive these days. Buy these instead!_________$60.00 shipped

WC Rocks w/ 'biner

WC Rocks from the top!

BD & Chouinard Stoppers & Chouinard Wired Hex: Great condition. No broken wire strands and prefect swages. Left to right: BD #11, Chouinard #11, BD #9, Chouinard #9, Chouinard #7, Chouinard #6, Chouinard # 4, Chouinard #3 Hex__________$5.00 each

BD & Chouinard Stoppers & Hex

Stoppers from the top!

WC Rocks, DMM Wallnut & a mystery nut: All in good to great condition. No fraying wire and perfect swages. Left to right: WC Rock #7, WC Rock #6, WC Rock #5, WC Rock #5, WC Rock #2, Mystery Euro nut equivalent to Rock #3, DMM Wallnut #5_________$5.00 each

Euro Passive Pro

Euro Nuts from the top!

Buy 5 or more of any nuts listed above (excluding WC Rocks set) and price drops to $4.00 a piece. Buy 8 or more nuts and I'll throw in a cool old long D 'biner and ship them for free.

Chouinard & BD Hexes: All in perfect shape, very light usage. Top to bottom: Chouinard #6, Chouinard #7, BD #8, Chouinard #9. Chouinards are rigged w/ 5.5mm Spectra cord and polyvinyl inserts. These can be rigged w/ straight 7mm perlon as well. The BD #8 is rigged w/ straight 5mm Kevlar cord. I can bore this one out to match the Chouinards if you'd like___________$10.00 each or all 4 for $35.00 shipped

Hexes stacked

Hexes - side

CAMP Tricam #2: Perfect shape. Placed no more than a half a dozen times and never caught a fall___________$12.00

#2 Tricam

#2 Tricam Head

BD 120mm Sew Nylon Runners: Brand new w/ tags! CE labels indicate these were produced in 2013. They haven't been sitting around for a decade in a damp basement. These are double shoulder length and great for anchor building and reducing drag on wandering pitches. 22 kN strong! __________$6.00 each

BD Runners - New!

ABC Sewn Runners: Lightly used, plenty of life left in these. Two purple shoulder lengths and one blue double shoulder length________$2.00 each or all three for $5.00

ABC Sewn Runners

Climb High 4.25" Dogbones: Brand new. I'll throw in a couple of Petzl keeper doodads that work great on these for keeping the clipping 'biner from rotating. Cheap way to add a couple of new, very lightweight, but very strong 'draws to your quiver___________$5.00 for the pair

Climb High Dogbones

Various Assorted Dogbones: All used, but in great shape w/ lots of life left. Green Climb High's are 6", red ones are 4.25", Petzl is 6.25", Mammut's are 9.5" (2), 5.5" & 4.5"___________$1.00 each. Buy five or more and get 'em for $0.75 each

Various Dogbones

Yates Padded Gear Sling: Like new condition, very little use. Size medium and super comfortable. Has a velcro "quick deploy" feature so you can pre-arrange that must-have piece for the desperate crux!________$10.00

Yates Gear Sling

Edelrid Fifi Hook: Great shape, very little use on this guy. Rigged with a 5.5" loop of supertape for girth hitching close in on your harness. Get up snug on that piece!__________$7.00

Edelrid Fifi Hook

Figure 8 Rappel Devices: All used, but in perfectly usable shape. Never dropped or otherwise abused. Top row L to R: Chouinard, Kong, SMC. Bottom row L to R: CMI, Clog___________$4.00 each or the whole lot for $17.00

Various Figure 8's for your viewing pleasure

Thanks for looking. Hit me up with questions and I'll help you out.

Cheers, John

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags