FS: BD Hotwire qds, 30m 8mm line, Rab Microlight Down Jacket

Cleaning out the closet. I'm hoping to be able to ship it all via usps priority. Reduced shipping on multiple items, just depends on what I can get into the box without having to increase its size. Paypal accepted.

-Tagline and Beckey Guides are sold.

-30m 8mm Edelweiss Discover Twin Dry Rope. Purchased around winter of 2011. Carried once in the pack but never used, like new. $65 shipping included

-6 Black Diamond Hotwire Quickdraws. Dogbones measure 11cm in length. They are an earlier model than the ones that are kicking around for sale one the websites right now. I got them off a friend who never used them, and I never used them. One of the rubbers that holds the biner in place broke. Otherwise, like new. $60 shipping included

-Rab Microlight Alpine Jacket. Storm, Men's Medium. It's a great jacket that's served me well, but I'm taking the synthetics to Patagonia. Purchased new in the Spring of 2014. It is in great condition, except for one blaring hole in the right hand near the cuff. I nicked the door of the woodstove one time while reloading this pasted fall. No down was lost and the gear aid tenacious tape I've applied has worked well. Please see the pictures. But like I said, otherwise, it's in great shape. $75 shipped.
red:190' 7mm tagline. blue:8mmx30m

BD Hotwire qds

rab jacket pic 1

rab photo 2

cuff shot

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags