FS: Thermarest, MBD, EE, Borah Gear

Selling some gear that isn’t getting any use. All of this gear has been used and it shows, don’t buy if your looking for “Like New”. Prices include shipping CONUS. All items sold this weekend will ship Mon/Tues. Payment via Paypal. First PM gets the item.
Mini Bull Designs Mini Atomic Original - $14.00 SOLD
Weight: 0.5oz

Thermarest Prolite 3 Regular - $30.00
Weight: 21.7oz with stuff sack

Pad has one patch on the back. Haven’t used the pad in a while but seems to hold air just fine. Will include a Thermarest stuff sack.

Borah Gear Bug Bivy - $30.00 SOLD
Weight: 6.5oz with stuff sack

This was an early version of the bug bivy that I purchased on this forum. It has a heavier weight no-see-um netting NOT the currently used .7oz. Chest zipper. There is a grosgrain tab at the head end, however, it is beginning to tear out. This happened on my other Borah Gear Bivy and I just hand stitched it back on. Includes original stuff sack. Measures roughly 29” x 88”.

Carbon Tent Pole (Rota Locura I think) - $45.00
Weight: 5.2oz

This was included with my Duomid I bought on the forum but I use trekking poles so I never used it. Seems like a real nice and strong pole. Breaks down into 4 sections. Length 60".

Enlightened Equipment RevelationX 40F Quilt w/Overfill - $100.00 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Weight: ~21oz

Purchased a few years ago and used it until this past year when I bought a new bag. I am recalling from memory that it is a 40F with overfill but I could be wrong. I have personally used this bag to just below 40F without issues. No straps are included with this quilt. At the time I purchased the quilt EE was including lengths of shock cord to adjust the back opening but those are long gone. I use any old cordage to tie the back up tight when weather is cold, otherwise I just leave it open. I don’t know the size of the quilt but the measurements are roughly 50” at the head, 40” at the foot, and 78” in length. These measurements were taken with the quilt laying flat on the floor and without pulling the fabric tight. Color black inside and out.