FS: Wide Variety of Quality UL items...ready for the taking!

There really is a wide variety here....too many to list in the subject. Lets get started.

All items are in excellent condition, and ship free CONUS. Also, I have several PIF that you can include with any item..those are listed here ->
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=98968

Basically....whats left there is cologne, a GSI trowel, and replacement shaver heads.

1. EE Sleeping booties, 2.1oz APEX (30°-45°)
size XL mens 9.5 - 11.5
black, green liner (just like on the website). Looking for $45 (retail is $50 + $7 shipping)
1.65 oz
Brand new unused.

2. Icebreaker redram bottoms, exactly like these ->
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/redram-by-icebreaker-merino-wool-leggings-base-layer-for-men~p~4238v/?ItemCode=4238V
brand new, never used...size medium. 5.45 oz
$25 shipped
3. Rocky goretex socks, size 11, great used condition. $40 (new are $65 plus shipping)
Catch and release...I bought a new pair at size 12. 2.9 oz

4. katabatic gear crestone hood
Perfect condition, 2.1 oz with cord, 1.85 oz without cords
(retails $80 + $5 shipping)
$55 shipped
5. katabatic gear windom hood
Very good condition
1.45 oz with cords, 1.2oz without
retail $59 + $5 shipping
$45 shipped
6. Montbell UL down parka size large (fits more like a slightly large Medium)
Excellent condition...can find no blemishes. 9.0oz.
These are normally $175 plus shipping
$105 shipped
7. ZPacks Arc Blast Backpack
orange/gray
52L
Torso Height: Tall (22 inches)
Belt Length: Medium (30 inches and up)
includes lumbar pad
This is the new version, with the top support bar and taped seams.
17.8 oz with the lumbar pad (not including hip belt pockets)
Also includes 2 Hyperlight Mountain Gear (HMG) hip belt pockets (dyneema).
Has normal small abrasion spots on the bottom of the pack, and a 1.5" tear on the side cuben pocket (water bottle holder). I will include 2 zpacks cuben fiber black patches 2"x2" for patching, or just leave the tear be since it doesn't affect anything.

Retail price is $279 + $12 lumbar + 2 hipbelt pockets (not sold anymore, but MLD ones cost $34 + shipping) = over $325.
Selling for $250 shipped.

Pictures coming soon.

8. Alpacka Packraft - Yukon Yak green
2010 version, looks brand new, like its never been used. Comes with cruiser deck, and a spare cruiser deck. Also comes with an aquabound seaclude paddle, that has been well used. Comes with inflation bag.

Retail: $895 + cruiser deck ($200) + spare deck ($150) + paddle ($150) + $40 shipping = $1435
I'm selling for $875 shipped.

Pictures coming soon.

9. Olive Brown Silnylon Mountain Laurel Designs Supermid
Very lightly used...in like new condition. Comes with Lawson glowire on the 8 perimeter tieouts. Actually...I'll include brand new glowire, and you can pick what color you want (I have all 4)...I have orange, green, blue, red.
This has been seam sealed by me in summer, 2014, using the tarptent method, so it barely added any weight and you can barely tell it was done.
I am only selling b/c I just bought and received a cuben supermid.
Does come with a stuff sack.
25.2 oz without guyline...add, maybe .5-.7 with guyline once I cut it to your desire.
These are now $355 plus shipping from MLD.
$260 shipped

I would be wanting to sell the supermid with the pyranet 4....unless the pyranet 4 sells first separately.
10. Bear Paw Wilderness designs pyranet 4
Perfectly mates with the supermid. In the below pics, there isn't a bathtub floor b/c the ends aren't attached to the tieouts of a supermid.
Excellent condition...I can find no visible flaws/holes/etc.
Comes with stuff sack.
25.5 oz. Has 30D silnylon floor.
Retails for $150 + shipping
$100 shipped.