New Custom ULA Circuit

I am selling a brand new, never used CUSTOM ULA Equipment Circuit. I had this made with the expectation that I would be doing a month long trek. Sadly, it will not occur now.

Custom:
•Full 210d dyneema gridstop (Robic) body. All 70d fabric and 210d fabric was removed and replaced with 210d dyneema gridstop. This includes the extension collar.
•Full dyneema gridstop hip belt and hip belt pockets.
•Full dyneema gridstop shoulder straps.
•Additional side compression straps - one additional on each side just above the water bottle pockets for additional means of compression.
This pack has the S-Curve shoulder straps. It is a Large torso version which is adjustable to up to 3". I am an 18.5 torso measurement and it fits very well. I would have been at the top of a medium measurement. This pack also has the large belt. I am a 35" waist FWIW. It also includes all the normal accessories - internal (removable) hydration sleeve, internal (removable) pocket, etc.

Included:

•I am also including a new Sawyer Mini water filter (still in original packaging) in the price which is a $25 value.
Asking $295 shipped in North America for this custom pack which includes the Sawyer Mini water filter.

Please PM me if interested.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags