Lower Price FS: Arc'teryx Theta SV Jacket

$350 shipped to you. I can also meet in Lakewood, Golden, Boulder, Denver area. Possibly summit county on weekends.

I am selling a very lightly used Arc'teryx Theta SV Jacket. It's like new, I just have too many jackets. Size: Mens Small (cut large to fit layers). I am 5'11" 170lbs and there's plenty of room for layers under this shell.

This jacket has been well cared for, and only used on a couple short hiking trips. It is absolutely bomber, and true to Arcteryx quality. $550 original MSRP and 5 star reviews just about everywhere you look.

Here is a brief description from Backcountry.com:

In addition to waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Pro material,

Arc'teryx gave the Men's Theta SV Jacket an extra-long cut to provide even more protection in horrendous weather. Plenty of thoughtful design features help make the jacket your shelter from the storm on any alpine climb or ski tour.

Seal the helmet-compatible hood over your helmet or hat, cinch the laminated cuffs, and pull the WaterTight zippers tightly shut for an impenetrable fortress

No-lift gusseted underarms ensure the jacket won't ride up as you raise your ice axe or plant your ski pole

Laminated hand pockets sit above your harness for easy access

Slightly looser athletic fit accommodates any layers you need under the jacket
Laminated underarm vent zips let you stay dry as you crank the engines into high gear on your final uphill push.

Front

Back

Theta SV pocket

Detail

Tags