FS: Unused early 80's Trailwise Winter Down Bag

I'm selling a 1981 or 1982, NEVER used, Trailwise Chevron winter sleeping bag. In its day, this was one of the finest winter bags available. Here's a nice history of Trailwise and the Chevron bag.

Selling for $300, CONUS, includes shipping.

When I moved to the Bay Area in 1980, I used to go to the seconds stores for Sierra Designs, The North Face, and Trailwise, back when all three were in the same neighborhood in Berkeley. In a moment of weakness I bought a Trailwise Winter bag, the "Chevron".

I haven't camped in sub-zero temps since college. I don't need a winter bag. But it was so beautiful and it was a discounted second, and I couldn't resist. The bag has been stored in a huge cotton sack, in the dark, in the attic. It's never been used. It has a stain, but no body oils. It's never been washed or wet or moldy. It was sold as a second because it has three slices in the fabric (looks like somebody used a knife to open a box), which were covered with stick-on patches by Trailwise before I bought it.

52 oz of 600 fill goose down.
Total weight 80.7 oz.
Differential cut, chevron shaped baffles.
Size Large, which I think will fit at least ~6'2", maybe even taller. The exterior of the bag is 90" long, measured tip of hood to tip of foot, resting (i.e. not stretched).

This is not a light piece of gear; it uses 600 fill down instead of the current 800-900 fill standard. But it would make a fabulous winter bag for car camping or unheated cabin use.

There's a nice image from the Trailwise catalog page describing the bag in this . (Note in that post he's selling the Slimline, which is the 3 season bag. I'm selling the winter bag from the same era).
It's good to have a filing cabinet full of old documents

Closeup of the largest of the three slices in the fabric

Loft at the footbox is 10"

Loft throughout the body is 7 to 7.5"

Closeup of the stain area, wiht some glare.

Parallax is weird, but the resting width (not pulled tight) of the torso area is 30-31".

~67" long zipper, with draft flap.

Parallax is weird, but the outside resting width at the ankle is 18".

Traditional hood with no neck draft tube. This image shows how the down is still robustly filling the baffles with no sagging or shifting.