Addias Terrex Mid GTX Boots, Lukes Ultralite Gore-Tex Shell, Bozeman Mountain Works Cocoon Pullover, Golite Ion FS or FT

It's that time of the year I clean out my closet and buy some new gear. All of the gear that I am selling is in excellent condition and my reasons for selling them will be described below. I am looking for trades or cash. I know that a lot of the trades I am asking for are not even so I will provided cash if needed. Lets talk business and PM me if you have any questions. If you want an item go ahead and post on the thread so there is no question about who is first in line. Thanks and sorry for the delay but I currently cannot upload photos just yet.

Trades: Golite Unbrella, any Backpacking Light Equipment such as Firelite Vapor Bivy Sack... Large length bivy sack of any kind preferably MLD or Borah. Rain Gear such as Golite, Rab, Montane... MSR Titan Kettle, Treaking poles such as BPL Sticks, Gossamer Gear LT4s, Synthetic quilt long. ULA CDT, Hyperlite Gear Summit Pack, Cuben cat Tarp, Cuben stuff sacks, MLD Trailstar, Jetboil Sol Titanium, Patagonia Houdini.... If you have anything climbing related of just think I might be interested feel free to PM me.

Golite Ion size Large $65.00 or trade

I Bought this nice piece of gear from a BPL member with the intention of using it as a lead pack for climbing. I used it a couple of times and realized that the design of the body is not the best for climbing so I figured I would sell it to someone who will enjoy the pack rather than just let it sit in there closet. The pack has one minor hole about the size of a pen head near the bottom of the pack. There is also a slight blue coloration from what looks like pen ink. You would not be able to notice if I had not mentioned it but I want to be fair and let the buyer know.
Bozeman Mountain Works Cocoon Pullover Size Large Color Blue $60.00

I bought this a number of years ago from a member who had never used it. I took it out on one overnight trip and found the sizing is just not right for me because the torso is too short. I would love to trade for an extra large or just sell this rare piece of gear to someone who will truly appreciate the craftsmanship. The jacket is like brand new and has all of its loft because it has been hanging in my closet for a couple of years. I cut off the pull ties and replaced one with a spliced piece of "zing it" and never got around to replacing the other one. Let me know if you have any questions and I will try to post pictures as soon as possible.
Lukes Ulralite Gore-Tex Shell. Size:large Color:Green Fabric:Proshell $120.00

I had this custom tailored to me last summer and it did not fit right for my long torso. I took it on a 14 day Outward Bound course I instructed and it worked great other than the fact it was to short. I am 6'4" 205lbs so I ordered the arms to be a little longer and a over sized hood so I would wear a helmet underneath it. Luke does a killer job, I am highly impressed with his work and wished this jacket would fit. Some of the seams are taped and I am not sure why others are not but its pretty water tight. The jacket has pit zips and adjustable cuffs. If you wear a large rain jacket this would fit great. The jacket comes with a stuff sack and the price is flexible. I will wash it and nikwax it before I ship it but like I said I took it on one trip and probably pulled it out of my pack 3 times so the jacket is in good condition.

Addias Terrex Mid GTX boots Size 12 Color blue $90.00

I bought the boot with the intention of using them this season at Outward Bound and unfortunately I need a half size bigger. Its hard to say how many miles are on them but to me they seem pretty much new other than some scuffs and wrinkles on the foam soul. I would guess that I probably did 3-5 day hikes with them on so nothing to long. The tread is great and the shoes have no smell to them. I cut the quick lace system and replaced it with some small cord. Overall I was really happy with the quality of the boot. Once I sell these I will buy a pair my size. Here is a link of the information about the boot.
http://www.backcountry.com/adidas-outdoor-terrex-fast-x-mid-gtx-hiking-boot-mens