Hennesy Hammock, ESEE Izula II & Skystorm Sheath, Gigapower, Maxpedition , Thermarest Xlite, etc

Hey guys I want to sell one of hammocks because I'm going the DIY route. I have a like new (only slept in twice) Hennessy Hammock Ultralight Backpacker Asym Zip. It's the newer model with sewn end channels. I installed brand new 6' whoopie slings on it from whoopieslong.com. The whoopies have as much use as the hammock. I installed them correctly and replaced the nylon sheath over the ends of the hammock with a new zip tie. I also have 2 aluminum toggles and 4' tree straps for it from whoopieslings.com. The original HH stuff sack is included. I will include the original suspension with the hammock. No snake skins, no tarp. I'm asking for $190 shipped. It's practically brand new with brand new whoopies. I also have a used (thru-hike tested ) ESEE Izula II. I removed the horrendous coating from the blade. It Izula II comes with Micarta scales. I have the original plastic neck sheath the knife comes with and a custom made inside the waistband sheath from Skystorm Leather. Both items were very expensive. I'm selling the knife and two sheaths for $100 shipped. I would also like to sell a snow peak giga power stove with auto ignition. Reliable and this thing screams. auto ignition still works fine. once it does die, whenever that may be, its removable/replaceable. $35 shipped. I have a brand new never used Maxpedition canteen holder for any of you military dudes. It's foliage green. I'll include two black hawk speed clips in foliage green with it. $15 shipped. I have a brand new never used Thermarest Xlite in regular size. I don't have the original box but I bought it, through the box away, blew it up, and instantly realized it's not for me. Comes with the patch kit and thermarest stuff sack. It's brand new. $110 shipped. I have a lightly used Camelbak Beast reservoir. The short and wide one. 100oz. Insulated tube with on/off big bite valve and foliage green valve cover. $20shipped I have a brand new, out of package 1L platypus soft bottle I'll include with any of the orders for an extra $5. I have 6 (4 plastic and 2 metal) nite ize figure 9's I'll include with any of the orders for an extra $5 I have 4 brand new descending rings I'll include in any order for an extra $10 I have a lightly used, individual, snow peak hot lips I'll include in any order for an extra $3 let me know if you would like a picture of anything