FS: Yates Wall Harness, Purple Alien, Cams, Draws, GriGri 1, Carhartts

Selling some of the gear that's accumulated in my gear bin.

-Yates Shield Big Wall Harness Sz L. This is an awesome harness, the best wall harness on the market in my opinion. I just don't need 2 of them (this one was a bit big so I bought a M). Retails for like $160 asking $80.

-4 BD Hotwire/Quicksilver Draws. Well used but still solid. 3 long 1 short. $30 for the 4.

-Petzl GriGri 1. Not exactly sure why I own 2 GriGri's. Apparently I freaked out when the GriGri 1 was being discontinued and bought a spare, which I've subsequently never used. It's like new looking for $65.

-Purple Alien. I don't believe this size is being reproduced by Fixe so it should still be an elusive part of a full set. It's a good piece I just have a bunch of pieces in the same size range already. Very good condition, looking for $40.

-Older Wild Country and Clog cams. Both are between a BD .4 and .5 in size. The Clog is slung with cord the Wild Country has the original sling. Got these when I was first building my rack but no longer carry. ~$25 for both.

I'm in Longmont Colorado if any locals want to look in person. Also willing to ship on your dime.

~2 Pairs of Carhartt Iconic Work shorts Sz 31. New with tags. One khaki one black. The don't fit me so I've got no use for them. $25 each.
Carhartts

GriGri

Yates

Alien

Draws

Misc cams

Detail

Tags