FS: MLD bug bivy, Borah Bug Bivy, Borah Side Zip Bivy, GG hip belt, and more

Hello all. Doing a little closet cleaning. Please send me a PM if you're interested. All items include CONUS shipping. PayPal gift payment please.

MLD Bug Bivy

This is a catch and release from another BPL member a couple of weeks ago. When I bought it from him he said it was unused. It's in flawless condition. Weighs 6 ounces in included silnylon stuff sack. I paid $100 for it and given that I never used it I'd like the same.

Borah Gear Side Zip Bivy

This bivy has an M90 top, mesh netting at the head end, chest zipper, grosgrain pullout at head end, and YKK zipper. Weight is 7.6 ounces on my scale in the included silnylon stuff sack. I had John at Borah widen this slightly as I'm a side sleeper. Never used. Asking $50 for it.

Borah Gear Bug Bivy

This bivy has a bug netting top and M90 head and foot caps to minimize rain splash, chest zipper, grosgrain pullout at head and foot end, and YKK zipper. Weight is 7.9 ounces on my scale in the included silnylon stuff sack. John at Borah widened this one slightly too. Never used. Asking $65 for it.

Outdoor Research

Sahara Cap. Size large. Bought on BPL, but never used. Brand new with tags. Asking $12 for it.

Gossamer Gear Hip Belt

Size Large. Dyneema version with integrated pockets for 2012 or 2013 Mariposa or Gorilla. In excellent condition with no damage to pockets or the belt itself. Asking $18 for it.