FS: Hilleberg Nammatj 2GT, MLD SoloMid XL, MLD Exodus LS, Zimmerbuilt QuickStep

I have two shelters and two backpacks for sale. Prices include shipping in the US, elsewhere at cost. Payment via paypal 'Friends and Family' would be much appreciated, or add +3% for 'Goods and Services'. Please send a PM to contact me.

First up, Hilleberg Nammatj 2GT in green, plus the optional footprint. Purchased last fall, I've used this once on snow and come to the conclusion there's too much overlap with another shelter I own. This is in like new condition. Price: $660.

Next, a Mountain Laurel Designs SoloMid XL in olive brown. Brand new, attached guylines but not seam sealed yet. Set up just once and realized that I prefer my Trailstar. Comes with the 6" pole jack. Price: $195.

On to the packs. The Mountain Laurel Designs Exodus in Medium comes with the Lightweight Suspension upgrade, comprising Klymit suspension airpad, internal pad pocket, load lifters, and a larger padded hipbelt. This has some custom work, with loops sewn into the hipbelt. I've tried it on in the house, and concluded that I'm probably a size Large instead. Price: $145.

Finally the Zimmerbuilt QuickStep in Orange. New / unused. A very nice UL pack with hybrid cuben, just too small for my setup. I bought this in the 2 day sale just before the holidays. Rather than return it, I'm offering it up for what I paid plus shipping. Price: $115.