FS: MLD Super Exodus Full Suspension circa early 2014 and Therarest NeoAir Trekker Original Version

I am doing a bit of spring cleaning.

I bought the Exodus new early in 2014. It is now a bit big for my gear, and I need a skinnier belt. It is the Large torso version and weights approx. 637g without the inflatable back pad and the pad adds 170g. It is removable as necessary. It is in perfect condition. You can't tell I carted it a week through Yosemite where it got many compliments. I carried approximately 35lbs in it well though the site says 30lbs. It is the full suspension model with pad included. It also has the super option with no mesh which I found I really liked. See pictures below. I am asking $170.

The Thermarest Trekker just is not being used anymore. I used it for a few trips a few years ago and still looks new. It is the old version with an R value of 1.0 and is 25" x 47". I do wish there were more pads with the wide and short dimensions and seems bomb proof which is why I bought it. Weight is 16 oz/1 lb. See below for a picture. I am asking $50.

Paypal please. Costs include shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags