Petzl Dart Crampons & Eperon Heel Spurs, Dynafit and Sierra designs Softshells, Yates daisy's, Black diamond ski/trek poles and more

• *For larger photos click on the photo and then below it click full size image**

OK so I cleaned up this thread a little bit. I have added a couple items including Petzl darts that have been used a handful of times (will make a deal if someone wants both the darts and the eperon spurs), a pair of black diamond compactor trekking/ski poles, and a pair of Yates daisy chains which are like new.

Shipping is included in all prices to the lower 48. If you dont like the price, make an offer. I dont need this stuff anymore and with our wedding coming up could really use the cash instead.

Petzl Dart leverlock Crampons. These are obviously a mono point technical crampon. They climb hard water ice and mixed EXTREMELY well. These are the second pair ive owned. When my first pair were at the end of their life, I bought these. However I needed something that fit my tlt5 touring boots a little better and got a great deal on a pair of grivel G20's. This pair of darts have only been used about 3 days. The points are almost factory still and aside from normal paint wear they are like new. They retail for like $210.... IM asking 45% less @ $120 shipped! Get a GREAT crampon at a TERRIFIC price.
Petzl Dart heel spurs. Used once or twice but aside from some scratches, are like new. points all still sharp and ready to go! These work GREAT for mixed and or HARD ice routes and function with the Dart or Dartwin Crampons. I would guess they would work with some other petzl crampons but cant be sure. These retailed for like 110 bucks - Buy these for 50 bucks shipped!!!!

*** If someone wants the above combo - The Petzl Darts WITH the Eperon heel spurs I would sell them both for $160.00 Shipped OBO.***

spurs

Dynafit Concordia soft shell in a MENS MEDIUM. This is one sweet high quality soft shell. Fit is athletic, like all dynafit clothing. Very thought out. I love it...but I got a new softshell as a gift so have been using that. Retailed for around 300....123mountain has it on sale for $180. I'll sell mine for $80.00 shipped! It is literally like new. No stains, no tears. All zips work great and even comes with the little dynafit lense cloth in the goggle pocket.

Here is the jacket and description n pics on 123 mountain - 123mountain.com/concordia-soft...

Dynafit shell -
Dynafit concordia

Dynafit back

Also adding a Sierra designs bullseye soft shell. Men's medium in black. I've worn this for one weekend. It was a gift and I already have a softshell so I never wear it. It is practically brand new. Looks like it goes for around 100 unless you want a blue one then you can find em for 55-75. Ill let this one go to you for 50 shipped. Again, like new. Super water resistant. Pretty warm for a shell. Fits nice
Sierra designs bullseye softshell

Bullseye back

Also have a pair of Black Diamond Compactor Trekking/Ski poles. Ive used these for two ski seasons but I take care of my stuff. They are in terrific shape and work as they should. They are not bent AT ALL. They adjust 20 cm's and break down and fold up. Theyre great! Sturdy as a normal trekking pole when extended. But pack down super small. Theyre like 120 new, a pair just sold on ebay for 75 bucks, so I'll ask 60 for my pair shipped! 50% off

They are these - moontrail.com/black-diamond-co...

Bd poles

Last up for now is a pair of nylon yates daisy chains. One red and one a nice blue. These are 48" chains. I've never used them, honestly. They are like new and have been stored in a dry cool bin. Yates sells em for like 25 bucks each. How about 30.00 shipped for both?
yates chains