Like New Lightheart Gear SoLong 6 Tent

I am selling my like new 29 oz. SoLong 6 tent. I had an opportunity to meet Judy at her shop in 2011 and purchase the tent directly from her. BTW, Judy was really great, spending a lot of time talking to me and showing me different tents. It was great to get to meet a pioneer in the UL industry. She gave me a break on the tent because she felt the stitching was not aesthetically perfect. As you can see in the pictures, there are no problems with the stitching and the seam sealing is good.

The tent is truly like new, with no issues at all. It has been used less than 5 nights due to the fact that I discovered hammocks soon after the purchase.

This is a great tent, I am 6'4" and it is palatial for me alone. On a rim to rim of the Grand Canyon, my young son and I shared the tent with plenty of room. Even though I am using hammocks now, I have been reluctant to sell this tent because I like it so much. However, other projects are calling and I need to bring in some funds. I am asking for $275 and I will include a brand new polycro ground sheet.
Thanks for looking and contact me with any questions.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags