FS/FT: Nunatak Arc Alpinist Quilt, HMG Windrider 3400

Nunatak Arc Alpinist, Medium

This particular version has a black .85 ripstop shell and a black nylon taffeta interior. It weighs 19.5 ounces on my scale and is in good condition.

The quilt comes with an OR ultralight stuff sack (total package weight is 20 ounces), but no storage sack (it never had one).

I have stored the quilt loosely hanging in a closet in a non-smoking home.

Recently purchased here from forum member JWortman. Used 3 nights and it is too tight around the shoulders for me.

I would rate the quilt a 7/10 because one of the straps has a melt mark on it, there is a slightly abraded area (couldn't find it to take a picture) and there are some paint specks (Justin goes into more detail on his page, but I had to look hard to find the paint specks).

Original posting:
http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=96895

Asking $300. I will cover shipping and paypal fees. Willing to trade for a roughly 20 degree Zpacks, katabatic gear, or similar quilt that fits someone 6'1" and greater than 55" girth.

Modded HMG Windrider 3400

Bought on here about a year ago. Some dirt marks from previous owner. Always stored indoors in a non-smoking household.

I have personally used it for 2, three day trips, and then a number of day hikes.

Comes with a ULA Hipbelt.

Mods:
Mike made the lumbar pad pass-through so I can use any hipbelt I want. At my request he also made it narrower than normal by a few inches, so the hipbelt truly wraps around your hips. He also added velcro to the inside of the pass-through to help keep my hipbelt in place. I don't use internal bladders, so he removed the internal netting that would hold a bladder, and instead put in a small, internal zippered pocket for my wallet/keys/iPhone (like the one offered on the Ice Pack).

Build thread: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=68261

Asking $230. You pay shipping. I have some other photos I can send you, they are too big to upload.