FS: Lightheart Gear SoLong 6 cuben fiber tent

Lightheart Gear SoLong 6 trekking pole supported tent in cuben fiber. 2012 version. LHG no longer produces cuben tents. This is a huge roomy tent for 1 big tall person plus room for your pack inside. This tent is in great condition. For more pics and details of this type of tent, please see the LHG website.

Canopy is CT1K.08 cuben (0.51oz/sq yard) in forest green.
Floor is medium weight cuben CT2K (0.74oz/sq yd).
1 side door entry (right hand door) with 2 way zipper.
Standard fly, 1 zipper. This tent does not have the awning that many of the LHG tents do.
Fully seam sealed (taped) by the manufacturer.
2 small ridge vents.
1 ridge pole that is supported by your trekking poles inside the tent.
Stakes not included. requires 6 stakes and has 6 additional tieouts.
Weight on my scale of tent plus ridge pole, without stakes or stuff sac = 23.3oz.
Included is the stuff sac that came with it - nylon 0.8ozs.
Dimensions - 100 inches long, 55 inches wide at the center and 30 inches wide at each end.
8 inch bathtub floor.
45 inches headroom at peak.
End corners are boxed off with carbon fiber stays sewn into the corners, to create more usable space.
Small vestibules on both sides but only the front can be accessed from inside.
Hybrid single/double wall.
Small mesh pocket on door side of tent.
I added zipper pulls and exchanged some of the provided guylines for lighter cord (see pictures.)

I've used this tent 8 times, always with a groundcloth (polycro). It's never been in a big rain but it has stood up to high winds very well.

I'm asking $400 including postage, Paypal friends and family (or add 3%) to CONUS, or postage added if international. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!