FS: NEW w/ tags BD Access Hoody (L) and TNF Thermoball (M) plus stuff

Last closet clean before I'm all set for 2015! Happy to listen to reasonable offers.

Black Diamond Access Hybrid Hoody - large - blue - $150

BRAND NEW w/ tags! This is basically the BD version of an Arcteryx Atom LT. It's a little more athletic cut throughout, has a slightly more helmet-friendly hood but is otherwise pretty much the same. Truly brand new, tags on, but I can't return because of BD's pretty restrictive return policy. Sorry, the picture makes this look kind of pale, it's pretty blue in real life.

TNF Thermoball jacket - medium - yellow - $70

Owned pretty much since the Thermoballs came out. In really, really good shape, though. Yellow color is quite bright. Most people seem to kind of like it -- all people will notice and comment on it. Great piece. Packing into own pocket w/ a carabiner loop is very useful. Doubles as a great pillow. Would keep if I weren't trying to get down to 3-4 jackets.

Patagonia Powder Town Beanie - black - $20

Nice, warm beanie. Doesn't look great on me, though.

Merrell Vapor Glove - 11.5 - Orange - $25

Minimalist, 0 drop trailrunner. It's a little big on me. Much happier with the 11's that I bought later, but I'd already ran in these too much to return them in good faith. Fair warning, I thought buying 11.5 was half-a-size small. I need to go a full size small to 11, and I even could probably fit in a 10.5. These shoes run pretty big, especially in the wide forefoot.