FS: MH, NF, Rab, MLD

Hello Community. These items are in great shape and need some use! All prices include shipping in the con US with Paypal gift. Happy shopping.
Mountain Hardwear PCT 1 solo tent. Excellent condition, used lightly. Plenty long and storm proof. Non-freestanding. Weight - 3,14 oz., with 12 stakes, pole repair, heavy duty stuff sack. Price - $75.00

(SOLD) Mountain Hardwear Spectre SL 20 degree. "This is not a sleeping bag, its a shelter! " - Backpacker. And it is, superb condition, waterproof, breathable, 16 oz of 800 fill, great loft,true to its rating, full featured, welded seams, comfortable, unstoppable! Comes with compression stuff sack and mesh storage sack. Just surfaced cleaned with lysol wipes. The bag has only been compressed to weigh. I always loose stuff my sleeping bags in the bottom of the compactor lined Virga. Size reg/6'. Weight - 2,13.6 oz. Price -(SOLD) $ 155.00

North Face Hightail 2S 35 degree sleeping bag. The company's lightest, most technical bag, with 11 oz, 850 fill, and box baffled. I found it top notch. I was good to 40 easy, to 30 in full layers, and very wind proof. Buttery soft hand, 6 liter stuff size, solid ultralight bag, with Pertex head and foot. Less than 6 months old. Clean, with just a couple "AT shelter spots" on the bottom, see pic. Size long/6'6. Weight - 1,8oz. Price-$175.00

(SOLD)Rab Alpine Microlight hooded down jacket. Hard to let this one go... Size Large, very good condition, pre-hydrophobic down. 750 fill, weight - 14.2 oz. Price -(SOLD) $125.00

SOLD!!! to Jerry. Mountain Laurel Designs Cuben Patrol Shelter. Lots of life left in this tarp. Fantastic construction, very light. .74 cuben, weight 9.2oz, with lines and stuff sack.
Clean with no repairs. Shown with 72x20" pad Price - $ 180.00 (SOLD)

The Sweetener-first person to purchase gets this brand new Sea to Summit liner!!!