DIY 11 X 10 Tarp For Sale Cheap!!

Hi I am selling my DIY 11 X 10 (132" X 120") tarp. 1.1 silnylon, coyote brown, about 20 oz. I made this tarp after looking at the JRB, Wilderness Logics, and WB oferings - basically it is a Superfly without the external ridgeline tape. VERY solid, this tarp has 12 tie-out points, PLUS it has four very small ties-outs so that you can create and close doors for full protection in colder or stormy weather. 5 tie-out points on each side with triangular tie-outs, and of course, tie-outs on the ridgeline ends. The side tie-outs are positioned so that you can easily create doors to block wind, or to leave open in milder conditions. This tarp does not have side pullouts. Outstanding condition, ridgeline, Dutchware, and guy lines not included. I will include a diy stuff sack with velcro'ed flap pocket for extra lines, etc. Sacrifice for $75.00 plus shipping, or $85.00 shipped to CONUS (outside US, you pay shipping...sorry). Serious only. Paypal only. First $85 gets it. Enjoy the pics. sf6.jpgsf5.jpgsf3.jpgsf4.jpgsf9.jpgsf7.jpgsf2.jpgsf1.jpg

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags