Going back to ground sale - Warbonnet Goodies

As mentioned in a previous post, I am going back to ground for the majority of my outdoor activities. Therefore, my hardcore hammock gear is up for sale (keeping my dutch argon hammock . I am the original owner of all of this gear. The hammock and tarp where used twice. The winter yeti was only used once and has never actually been compressed. Always stored and transported loose. The last time I used the gear was for a Hammock Forums group hang last year. All gear is in pristine, like new condition with no snags or stains. Prices are shipped to US members only via USPS priority mail. First "ill take it" gets the item. Please PM me for paypal details. Warbonnet Outdoors Multi-Cam Winter Yeti is "currently out of stock until further notice on the website" $ 225.00 IMG_2519.jpg IMG_2520.jpg Warbonnet Outdoors Blackbird XLC: Webbing Buckles, Double Layer 1.7, Add Winter Topcover and Carabiners Included: $ 245.00 IMG_2523.jpg Warbonnet Outdoors Superfly in Olive Brown. Will include the dutch pole mod poles, never used. No guylines are included (keeping those): $ 120.00 SOLD IMG_2524.jpg And a final shot on my last outing IMG_1852.jpg Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.