FS: GoLite SL2 and ZPacks Carbon Fiber Pole

I'm selling a heavily-modified GoLite Shangri-La 2 tarp and a ZPacks carbon fiber tent pole. I purchased the SL2 new in September 2013 and have only used it about half a dozen nights. The ZPacks carbon fiber pole was also purchased new around the same time. It is the 48'' length. I only use one trekking pole, and the ZPacks CF pole works excellently as a 2nd pole for the SL2.

Weight of SL2 in supplied stuff sack: 20.18 oz
Weight of stuff sack: 1.06 oz

Weight of ZPacks carbon fiber pole, 48'' length: 2.08 oz

Modifications:

1. Removed plastic stiffeners from front and rear vents: this made the tarp significantly more packable. Ventilation did not seem reduced due to the 2-way front zipper. I also ran a guyline through the rear vent to support if desired. The same could be done on the front vent:

2. Cut out inner rain flap on front zipper: main rain flap over front zipper is still there and keeps water out - door is much easier to open now that the zipper does not catch on the fabric:

3. Replaced heavy webbing buckles with linelocs: I had slipping with the webbing tie-outs. The linelocs are lighter, less bulky, and don't slip.

4. At one point, I had planned on sewing some netting inside the tarp. Because of this, there are about 12 little marked points with a sharpie. Here's a couple:

5. I added small loops of shock-cord to the side mid-panel tie-outs and connected those with lightweight guylines to tensioners:
Here's the tent pitched with all the changes and the ZPacks carbon fiber pole. It pitches very taut and is quite roomy:The SL2 is $150 new and the ZPacks CF pole is $25 new.

I'm asking $85 shipped in the U.S. for both. Please send me a PM with any questions.