FS: GoLite SL3, Exped Downmat 9, Vapor trail lid, Gerber paraframe, Al pot

I'm selling a couple of things. Shipping (USA only) and paypal fees are extra.

$140 - 2012 green Golite SL3 without the nest, just the tarp (~700g), pole(318g), stakes(72g with sack) and stuff sack (the stuff sack was designed to hold the nest as well, so it's somewhat big).
It was used for 5 nights, and it does have a manufacturing defect: there are about 5 consecutive needle marks on the door. The pegs have seen more use as I've used them with my usual tent for a while, they have some superficial scratches.
$130 - Exped Downmat 9 - bought early 2009, 72"x20". It was used 3 or 4 nights (I have 2, can't be sure), no flaws. This model has the older stuff sack/pump/pillow combo. The patch kit is included. Pad is 977g, sack/pump is 166g, patch kit 16g.
You could add one or more of the following to the above:

$12 Granite Gear Vapor trail optional top lid

$8 Gerber Paraframe folder - 3" blade.

$4 Aluminum pot ~ 650-700ml. I removed the heavy steel bale, but I can re-attach it if desired. Pot is 124g, bail 16g, lid 36g. ID is 5", internal height 2.5".
I'm interested in the following: Tarptent Squall(2), BD FirstLight, climbing harness geared towards mountaineering (30" waist), climbing helmet 58" - size large usually, cheap strap-on crampons, locking carabiners, GG Vapor or Nimbus men's small hipbelt (I have a Vapor men's medium or Nimbus women's medium for exchange).
Thanks for looking.