Warbonnet Outdoors Mamajamba Tarp & Door Kit in Digital Camo $180 CONUS

For Sale one Mamajamba Tarp & Door Kit in Digital Camo. A dozen overnights, including one rainy night at the Fall MAHHA. Works flawlessly for me. One mitten hook missing from one of the doors; that hasn't kept me from using it as designed. No lines. I like this tarp A LOT, but find myself always carrying the doors.* MJ in digital camo is 135; doors 85. New = $220. $180 to me via PayPal gets it shipped to you CONUS. IMG_1119.jpg On the West Rim Trail in PA, demonstrating the hammock's ability to sleep over a slope. Shows doors slung atop tarp instead of beneath. IMG_1120.jpg Ditto West Rim Trail. Shows pattern of digital camo. IMG_1489.jpg In stuff sacks ready to go. I can fit the doors in with the tarp, but it is a bit of a squeeze. All that I don't seem to have is the little piece of paper that explains how the doors work. Sold together, don't ask to divide. If I can't sell it together, look for a new post. Thanks all! *There is much wisdom available about prevailing wind direction, time of day, time of year, phase of the moon, whether one has thrown salt over one's left shoulder before or after stubbing one's toe and uttering Harsh Words, but when it comes time to hang I find myself happy with two trees the right distance apart, no widowmakers above, with ground I wouldn't mind falling onto should the worst occur. So I nearly always bring the doors.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags