FS: ULA Circuit Backpack

I'm selling an used green color ULA Circuit Backpack for $155 (new costs $225 + $30 for the packcover). Weight is 42oz (1193 grams). Comes with free shipping to the continental US and payment is by Paypal. This pack is in good condition and could easily do several more thru-hikes. This is ULA's most popular backpack for thru-hikes.

The pack was bought a couple of years ago for a PCT thru-hike. It hasn't been used since I completed the trail as I now use the smaller ULA CDT backpack. For most of the PCT, I found the Circuit too big for my gear, but I bought it to handle the large water loads of Southern California and the bear can, ice axe, and large food carries in the Sierra Nevada. As I just completed a trip to the Sierra this summer and was happy carrying a bear can in my CDT pack, I just don't see myself ever using the Circuit again so I'm selling it. I did wash it once after it's last use in my bath tube.

As my Circuit was bought a few years ago, ULA has since made a few changes to reduce the weight slightly; such as the side pockets from mesh to fabric. I left town with more then 30 pounds multiple times and 35 pounds twice and found that it handled the weight well. The Circuit now comes standard with a removeable internal stash pocket, but when I bought it this was optional so I didn't get it. The loops are sewn into the pack for this pocket, so if you want to buy one from ULA, you can add it. I used several small cuben fiber stuff sacks from Zpacks (which are lighter then the stash pocket) and think they are better and more flexible to use.

I'm including some hyperlinks in the descriptions below to photos of any defects in the pack. I put some white paper behind the fabric to better highlight it along with a penny for scale.

For your money, you'll receive:

1) A medium torso (18-21") ULA backapck in good condition. The shoulder straps are the original J-curve ones. The only defects are a few small holes in the rear mesh pocket and one tiny hole in the left mesh side pocket.

2)An internal removeable hydration bladder sleeve. Has a a hole near the bottom for some reason (no clue how it happened), but doesn't affect it's use. I only noticed it when I took it out to clean it.

3) A bright orange silnylon pack cover. Great color for hunting season.

4) A brand new, never used, hipbelt in size small(30-34" waist). I bought it after finishing the PCT, but never used it.

5) A used hipbelt in size medium (34-38" waist). Has 2 holes in the right hipbelt pocket that a mouse chewed through to get some granola crumbs I forgot to empty one night in Northern California. I started the PCT with a 36" waist and had almost no adjustment left in this hipbelt at the end due to weight loss. Looking back, I really wished I had started the trail with the smaller size since I should have known my waist would shrink on a thru-hike. These are the reason I bought the small size hipbelt listed above after I finished the PCT when I thought I might continue to use the pack.

All photos references here can also be found HERE