Wilderness Logics Summer Series Quilts

I've really enjoyed my summer series quilts but looking to change up a little and do some diy quilts too. Purchased new January 2014. Have been used comfortably to the mid thirties regardless of what they're actually rated for. When not out in the woods they have been stored uncompressed in a mesh sack in the closet. They come from a nonsmoking but dog friendly home although the dogs don't get near them. Both quilts are black. The Underquilt has about 20 nights of use. It is the 3/4 coverage. I changed the cordlocks to a little smaller size. The topquilt only has about 6 nights of use because I swapped it out for a smaller size quilt. The XXL Summer Series Topquilt is pretty large. Much more than I needed at 6'2" and 210 lbs. It has snaps and a clinch closure on the bottom which is great for venting in warm weather. Again I changed the cord and cordlocks to a little smaller size. Both quilts will come in the factory stuff sack which I never used. Prices include PayPal and shipping in the CONUS. TQ - $140 UQ - $115 The set - $230

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags