Flash 65, Flash 22, MLD Newt and extras

All prices include PayPal fees and shipping in the CONUS. I'll ship other places but at actual cost. Also I'll be at the Florida Hang in Ocala in a couple weeks if you'd like to save the shipping cost. REI Flash 65 Size large. Used for three nights total so it's in great shape. Holds way too much stuff for my needs. $85 Shipped Flash 22 Bought new January 2014, used a few times for dayhiking. $40 Shipped Mountain Laurel Designs Newt Bought new in January 2014. Used 20-25 days. It's a one size deal but worked out very well for me as a warm weather weekend pack. Includes the waist strap and shock cord for front pocket area. I never used either. I also have water bottle pouches and hip belt pouches. I'd love to sell it as a package deal but I'll list separate prices also. The hip belt pouches have been modified at the zipper as you can see in the pictures. I removed both pulls and replaced one side with cord. MLD Newt $65 Pair of hip pockets $30 Pair of water pockets $30 The whole package $110