CCF Pads 1/4" & 3/8", OR Alpine Bivy, Steripen Adventurer

This is my first FS post, so hopefully I didn't screw anything up too badly. For sale: Closed Cell Foam pads More specifically it is THIS STUFF in charcoal color. This is one of the dense minicell CCF products discussed by Brandon from Warbonnet, and some of the rest of you smart folks, here and here. This is very warm foam for its thin size. Condition: New Pad 1: 3/8" thick, advertised 72"x48", closer to 73"x49" Weight: See 1/4" weight below for reference, and adjust according to how big you would cut the pieces MSRP: $28.99 + $12.99 s/h = $41.98 Your price: $34.99 shipped Pad 2: 1/4" thick, advertised 36"x48", but actually 37"x48-49" Weight: 320 grams MSRP: $14.99 + $12.99 s/h = $27.98 Your price: $19.99 shipped If you buy both together I'll do $49.99 for the pair since shipping is a significant percentage of the cost. I bought these with intentions of a DIY SPE arrangement, but quickly got fed up with the fuss of dealing with pads in my hammock. If you enjoy pads in your hammock, you like DIY, pad stacking, or combining a pad with an UQ for extreme temperatures maybe you can give this foam a better home than I did. CCF1.jpg 1/4" pad dimensions. Thicker pad is 2x the size. CCF2.jpg Offers to buy smaller pieces of the foam will only be entertained if nobody bites at these dimensions. Keep in mind shipping is pricy, so smaller pieces would be less cost effective. OR Alpine 4-Season Bivy Weight: 846 grams with stuff sack and pole Condition: Excellent, Clean (used twice this Spring on the AT, used on shelter wood floors only, fell in love with the hammock I brought along and never looked back) MSRP: $230.00 Your price: $149.99 shipped ORAlpineBivy.jpg Steripen Adventurer Condition: New, but purchased several years ago (has just been opened to inspect product) MSRP: was $99.00 Bought on clearance for $60.00 Your price: $39.99 shipped SteripenAdventurer.jpg Smoke free home. Prices quoted include Paypal payment fees and CONUS shipping.

Detail

Tags