Wilderness Logics Snipe w/ Suspension

I'm selling my excellent condition Wilderness Logics Snipe. It comes with a structural ridge line, a pair of 6' whoopsie slings (1 blue, 1 green), a pair of brand new 6' tree straps, and a pair of Dutch buckles. The hammock has been slept in about a dozen nights, only 1 of which was outside. It has been kept in a smoke free home. It has no damage of any kind. Snipes are 11" long, black 1.5oz rips top nylon, and come with Knotty mod. The structural ridge line will be either 110" fixed or an adjustable. I haven't decided yet, but am leaning toward the adjustable. If you plan on buying the hammock and have a strong preference, let me know. One of the Dutch buckles is slightly damaged in a way that doesn't impact its ability to hang your hammock. The string came out of the thingy (sorry I don't know the word, but see the picture). It will still hold the hammock just fine, and while I haven't asked him I'm willing to bet Dutch would repair it if you want. I'm asking $90 shipped. I prefer Square Cash but will also take PayPal. image.jpg image.jpg

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags