selling six moon designs lunar solo

Hello,

Just finished my thruhike and would like to sell my tent. Bought it new, came 1400 miles with me, and used it about 25-30 times
Asking $130 for it + s&h. It is in great condition, comes with the original stuff sack, only one of those red tassles around the zipper is frayed and another is missing. *It is the standard model, not the LE model.

I guess I have other stuff as well but willing to take whatever reasonable offers come my way.

Neoair thermarest xtherm that is patched but doesn't leak. I still have the repair kit that comes with it (Gorham to Springer)
Camelbak Omega Water Reservoir, 100oz, missing the plastic bite valve. (Duncannon to Springer)
Black Diamond Spot headlamp (Hamburg PA to Springer)
15degree Marmot Trestles Synthetic sleeping bag, 1000 miles on it (went with me since Duncannon to Springer)
Osprey Atmos 65. Came with me the whole way. Side pocket zippers work but not smoothly. Left hip pocket zipper is broken. Probably stinks too but probably can be sent in to the company for repair? Other than the zippers and stink it is in good condition.
Small sized Patagonia R2 Fleece that I barely wore and sent home after receiving a Montbell UL Parka.

If anyone needs the right stick of a 110cm Black Diamond Ultra Distance Z-Pole let me know. Will throw that in for just s&h.