FS: Liquidating some gear: Hennessy, Kelty, Alite, Vasque

I am liquidating some stuff I don't really use in attempts to gain money for other good stuff. Like a tarp tent.

First Up: Alite Monarch Chair

Used once for about half an hour. Still has the tag on it. I love it, very comfy, but I just don't use it much. Essentially new.

$50(?)

Hennessy Hammock Expedition 2.5

One of the older "OG" models, this was my Dad's who never used it. I set it up once, but I am more of a ground type of guy. It is also essentially new, has not been on an overnight. I just set it up in our backyard. Pictures to come soon, but it looks exactly like this.

Bought for $170 I think so perhaps $100? Negotiable, and pictures of actual hammock tomorrow when it's not night time.

Kelty Luma Lantern

Used a few times, super bright and nice soft white mode, I just stick with my headlamp mostly.. so out she goes. Paid $35 so maybe $18
Vasque Breeze Boots:

I used these a few times, but now either do the full grain stuff for winter, or trail runners for everything else. Size 9.5M. Maybe $65?
I also have a Lowe Alpine Pack I might post tomorrow, and an old school Kelty 3500 external frame pack. Neither of which exactly capture the audience of this forum, but you never know.

Standard paypal, plus 1.5% to split the 3.

Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags