FS: osprey, golite, toaks pot, sleeping pads

I have way too much gear now, and need to down size a bit. All prices include shipping to lower 48 via paypay friends or gift.

Firsr up, is my osprey exos 46 pack, size large, in black and green. This is the 2013 model. It has a tiny tear on the lid. Osprey has a lifetime warranty, regardless of owner, and they will repair this. I just havent gotten around to it. Price is $110.

Nemo astro air. Super comfy pad, with a small built in pillow. This packs down small, and includes stuff sack, but no repair kit. No holes, just a smudge or two. Asking $60

Hyalite long sleeping pad. Never used, just taken out of box, and blown up once. Box is beat up from storage. Asking $20

This is my used toaks, 850ml titanium pot with handles. I have used it 8 times or so, and shows a few marks on the bottom, but nothing serious. I cannot fund the bag for this pot anywhere. Pretty lite pot for the suze, and will fit a small jet boil, and burner inside the pot. Asking $25

Finally isa pretty beat up, but fully functional jam 2 70l pack in large. This pack has served me well, and would be great for getting someine into backpacjing, or for materials fir you diy people. It has two quarter sized holes on the left mesh pocket, and one on the right, with a small pin hole on the right as well. These can be sewn up, i am just too lazy to do it. Also . the buckle at the top if the pack is missing a prong, but still latches securely, and i have taken it on numerous trips like thus. Finally, one shock cord came out of its grommet on the top right of the pack. This can be fixed as well. All these things happened early on in my adventures, when i was pretty rough on gear. Asking $50, more than half off. Color is grease metal, they call it.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags