FS Tarptent Squall 2

Hi all,

I have a Tarptent Squall 2 tent for sale – $180 shipped to anywhere in the continental U.S.

It has been used only a half dozen times on Boy Scout weekend trips (by me, an adult leader – not the boys)and is in excellent shape with no flaws of which I know.

This 2-person, silnylon, single-wall tent (without the trekking poles) weighs only 2 lbs. Included with the tent is the single curved tent pole, 4 blue Easton stakes that came with the tent and a Tyvek footprint. You'll have to to supply your own trekking poles. I seam sealed the tent myself (both the outside sides of the seams as well as the inside sides of them – I'm funny that way) and painted x's on the silnylon floor to help prevent my sleeping pad from sliding when sleeping on a slight incline.

I've never had it out in a true rain storm so I can't fully attest to its rainworthiness. However, after I seam sealed it, I tested it with the garden hose and had no leaks whatsoever.

The reason I am parting with it is I have traded up to a Tarptent Stratospire 2 which I believe will fit my personal camping style a little better.

I have posted photos of the tent at the following link.

http://s1134.photobucket.com/user/pdgosselin/library/Tarptent%20Squall%202

It's been a solid tent and always gets lots of interest by the other adult Scout leaders every time I pitch it. Now it can be yours.

PM me if your are interested in the tent.

Thanks,

Paul Gosselin