FS: MSR Dragonfly, GoLite Lair 1 + Nest, Patagonia Cap XL

Hi all, emptying out a bit of stuff. All prices are shipped CONUS and OBO.

I'm also open to trades on a down bag. Looking for two different categories. First, looking for a very light 20 degree bag in the $125-$175 range -- not opposed to a heavily used bag. Second, looking for a down bag with heavier fabric to be cut down into a dog quilt. That one would preferably be ratty and durable, but down to cut as much weight as is reasonable.

First up is an MSR Dragonfly stove kit, includes the stove, a windscreen, an extra windscreen, two bottles, pump, maintenance kit, and storage bag. The stove was used regularly on an 11 month cycle tour and burned all kinds of fuels so could surely use a cleaning. I haven't used it in a long time so I'm not 100% on its current functionality but with the parts available you can surely make it happen.
$100 shipped for the whole getup.

Next is a Golite Lair 1 and nest. This is a catch and release. I picked it up fall before last with the intent of doing some solo touring that never happened. I set it up once in my house to check condition, found it solid, and shut it down. Shows very little use. Looking for $80 shipped.
Next is a Uniqlo down jacket, full zip but no hood, women's XS in green. Looking for $40 shipped.

Finally I've got a Patagonia Capilene 1/4 zip in XL. That can be an add-on to any other item you purchase.

Thanks all, and happy holidays.