PIF: MontBell Combustion Fleece Jacket Men's Large

Pay it Forward: I'm like the old '70's song, "one fleece over the line," so I am offering this Montbell full zip fleece jacket in very good condition. It is a men's large, measuring 23" across the armpits, 29" back length and 36" from the center of the collar to the cuff and weighing 13.8oz. It has zippered hand pockets and a Napoleon pocket on the chest and no inside pockets or drawstrings. It has thumb holes in the cuffs too. Montbell model number 2306438

Here's the link to the Montbell web page: http://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?p_id=2306438
Manufacturer's description:

Versatile, lightweight and functional is the name of the game for the Combustion Fleece jacket. This jacket can be used in year round excursions, whether it's used as a mid-layer on colder days or on its own when the weather is moderate out. The Combustion uses CLIMAPLUS™ 100 technology providing ample stretch for those dynamic moves on the go.

Shipping to US addresses is $6.10 using a Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate envelope.

Please have your PM's set up so we can communicate! I will be out of town until 12/25, but I will have email.

Please follow the PIF protocols AND be a BPL member:

1. The item offered is free but you must pay shipping.
2. You must also "Pay it Forward" by posting something free (must be worth the cost of shipping).
3. Your "Pay it Forward" offer must come with the same terms as this one.
4. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also post their own "Pay it Forward" item.
5. Your "Pay it Forward" buyer must also require the next buyer to post their own "Pay it Forward" item (copy and paste these rules into your PIF post).

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags