HammockGear 0°F Burro Long/Std Width TQ + 4 oz (23.5%) overstuff

I have too many topquilts (seven) and need to cull the herd somewhat. What we have here is a HammockGear 0°F Burro Long/Standard Width TQ + 4 oz (23.5%) overstuff Here's specs: HammockGear 0°F Burro TQ Outer Shell Color: 10D Charcoal - Argon 67 fabric Inner Shell Color: 10D Charcoal - Argon 67 fabric Length: Long Width: Standard Footbox Style: Sewn (like a mummy bag) Overfill: 4oz (23.5% overstuff) Down: 850 fill power, water-resistant goose down With the 23.5% overstuff, I'm thinking that this should take you well below minus 10°F. This is probably one of the warmest TQs that money can buy. This is totally unused and in completely new condition. Stored uncompressed in a smoke-free, pet-free home. New, this goes for $348 + $10 shipping = $358 shipped. I'm offering this for 5% off of the new price = $340 shipped to CONUS. I understand that the HG folks are quite busy at the moment. But if you buy it from me soon, I can probably get it to you before Christmas. Sorry that I don't own a digital camera. To see what it looks like, just see stock photos of Burros on the HG website and imagine it more puffy -- due to the 23.5% overstuff. Who wants an excellent really, really warm, unused, TQ for tall guys?

Detail

Tags