FS: Zpacks Hexamid Twin - Catch and Release

This is a catch and release from eBay - my wife wanted her own entry, so I upgraded to a Duplex (thanks, Dan!).
Asking what I paid: $450 contact me via email: [email protected]
Tent is seam-sealed, includes extended beak, CF groundsheet, guy lines, original stuff sack, and Zpacks 33" pole.
Here is the original eBay description (note that I am not offering the return option) and know that I do not type in all caps - this is the original seller description and photos.
Other than removing the tent from the stuff sack and inspecting it, I have not set it up or used it.

FOR SALE IS MY ZPACKS HEXAMID TWIN CUBEN FIBER TENT COMPLETE WITH A TWIN CUBEN FIBER GROUNDCLCOTH AND A SINGLE POLE SIZED FOR THE REAR SUPPORT. YOU WILL NEED TO EITHER BUY A DEDICATED SIZED MAIN POLE FROM ZPACKS OR USE A PROPERLY SIZED HIKING POLE.

I HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 3 NIGHTS INSIDE THE TENT THOUGH HAVE SET IT UP ABOUT A HALF DOZEN TIMES. IT'S CONDITION IS A 9 OUT OF 10.

I SEAM SEALED THE TENT THOUGH HAVE NOT USED IT IN THE RAIN SO DO NOT KNOW IF I DID A GOOD JOB OF IT.
THE SEAM SEALING IS SOLD AS IS, THOUGH THE TENT DOES HAVE A 14 DAY RETURN OPTION IF YOU CONTACT ME.

ALSO INCLUDED ARE MY ATTACHED GUY LINES.

BELOW IS INFO TAKEN FROM THE ZPACKS WEB SITE. VISIT ZPACKS.COM AND YOU CAN ALSO SEE A HEXAMID TWIN SETUP VIDEO.

THIS SET UP COSTS $510 NEW. IT IS IN SUCH GOOD SHAPE AND SINCE IT INCLUDES THE GUY LINES, THE REAR POLE, AND SHIPPING THAT I FEEL THAT $450 IS A FAIR PRICE.

THE TENT AND STUFF SACK WEIGHT ABOUT 21 OUNCES ON MY SCALE.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags